Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Thors Oct 3rd Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Thors Oct 3rd Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Well did it ever get nippy here ! And we are getting down to 45 tonight, Don't know how long the cooler weather will be with us, but it's sure a nice change.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  B-7  I-23  I-30

G-58  O-63  G-53  B-12

O-75  G-47  I-18

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

100_1831.JPG

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen did you mean another I, I'm not quite sure but I think you may have typed I 30 this week?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

SORRY, Yes the I-30 was a mistake, My Bad !
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Good call! I30 was called yesterday, according to my records. And I didn't see that because I don't have I30 on my card. Maybe Jen will call an extra number tomorrow for us.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Two more numbers at the right spots and I'll have the Bonus game. Until then, I remain skeptical that lady Luck will visit me this week.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am so close I can taste it. But I think someone will beat me to it. I wish it was cool here, but it is still hot. They say we are to get cool weather next week.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wish I had your weather Jen, still hot here, I'm in need of 4 more numbers for the letter N.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I need 2 more to have a bingo....it has been pretty nice here the last few days...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am having a drought here, of numbers. I still need 6 and tomorrow is Friday and I will be late as it is Bingo Night at St, Catherines.

Good luck everyone. Our temps have settled into the mid to high 80's and I hope they are here to stay.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP