Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES Sept 22nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Sept 22nd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Warmer today, but still nice out.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-31  O-63  B-2  G-57  I-19

G-52  I-27  N-43  B-12  O-72

I-25  O-74  G-59

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

The numbers are choosy today. So choosy that only 2 fitted in. Let's see if we're going into Wednesday Bingo Parade or someone is going change that plan later on today.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We been getting some rain ๐ŸŒง๏ธ hopefully it'll end soon, I did better today with the numbers than yesterday waiting in 2 places.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This card is a very slow one, I did get 4 numbers but they are scattered around.

No rain today, hurray, but our temps are in the high 70's so I guess summer is winding down here in the south.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had rain last night and this morning from the tropical depression in the gulf I believe call Beta. Right now it is muggy, cloudy and looks like more rain.
Today I had to go and get a Diagnostic Mammogram because when I went to the Cancer doctor I c/o soreness to my left breast that had Cancer 4 years ago, she ordered this and I can say they found something but it is a fatty tissue. What a relief.
I got two numbers tonight, this card is not doing well.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP