Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES Sept 21st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Sept 21st OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Got some rain today, and now it's a little chilly.

I always decorate for Fall, so have been going through my boxes, kind of fun for me.

Here are the numbers for tonight.

B-10  N-43  I-19  G-55  O-70

G-57  I-22  B-7  N-32  O-61

B-14  G-59  I-29

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

I have  a zig zag line bongo, but no straight line bingo. My N column is still not showing up, except for the ubiquitous "free".

The Harvest moon was covered with clouds last night and early this morning.  Maybe we'll be lucky tonight.  It's a wondrous sight when it's cloudless. Good luck to us all.

Silver Conversationalist

I have a ‘Reach’ (in Japan, a player will yell “Reach” when he/she is one space away from a Bingo).

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. It was a great day with the weather. The cold front came in and it is in the 70's and the humidity is really low. There is a lot of wind, but I don't care because it is bringing cool weather. The hot weather will return this weekend.

I had fun today in the knitting and crocheting class, saw old friends I haven't seen for awhile.

Got a few more numbers but none are lining up yet. 

You have a great night and see you tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

No Bingo here yet. Sounds like you had fun Jen. I spent the morning working on the fridge.  If my work on it doesn't hold up, I might have to get a part for it. So far it is working, but we shall see. It has been in the 90's here lately. Today it was in the 70's. Nearly got frostbite. 😊 Good luck all.

Honored Social Butterfly

Out of these 7 numbers today nothing is lining up the way I would like it to. Good luck to the rest of you!

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm on time, dinner is late, LOL! The best I can say is that I have a wait. Maybe someone will get a bingo though, you never know. Still in the 80's during the day but cloudy, and we did have a couple of rain showers today. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP