Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Sept 15th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, chilly enough this morning for long sleeves !

Here are our numbers for tonight>

I-22  G-54  B-8  N-38  O-67

B-4  I-16  N-31  G-46  O-70

I-19  B-13  I-28

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to michol!!!

I also have a bingo on card #66,

B-13, I-22, N-36, G-52, O-62

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

YOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER !

ibingo%20congrats.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to michol for her win. I didn't know 4 corners was a regular bingo because I have had a lot of them. Now I will try to remember.
I came close needed one more number. It was another cool morning with the rest of the day warm and wonderful.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  I'm happy to report a Bingo on card #69.  I have 4 corners:  B-8 and 2 and O-67 and 70.  Wow, what a pleasant surprise.  Good luck to the remaining players.  Have a good evening.  Michol😘

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS michol  !

This is a GOOD BINGO !

YOU ARE OUR 1st WINNER !bingo%20trophy%20new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

WTG michol !!!! Bingo on Tuesday. Is anyone else also yelling bingo? Well, congrats to you, too, if you do.

I have 1 B and no O. Everything else is in the middle, and barely touching each other.
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh😲 I got only one number today hope tomorrow be a lot better. Today was a very pleasant day not hot a bit on cool side.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png