Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES OCT 20th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES OCT 20th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Getting a nice gentle rain, there was some distant thunder, but that's gone now.

Here are the numbers for tonight, where are all my people? Hope you are all still out there.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-22  G-46  N-41  B-5  O-65

B-10  N-38  O-63  I-16  G-55

O-72  B-4  I-28

Good luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I got some more numbers and sitting and waiting on tomorrow

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

If I were to be very imaginative, I could say that I am not very far from a bingo since I only need two numbers in a few spots. 

It continues to be much more humid than normal.  My golfer stays close to his recliner in the cool apartment. This, too, shall pass.  Until then, misery is vacationing in Hawaii.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have 2 waits but am hoping someone will get it tonight, if not I will see what tomorrow brings.

We had rain off and on all day and our whole week is supposed to be like that, ugh.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen you sound like Al Roker on the Today Show when he does the weather for Sunday's Football Game.

I got a few more numbers tonight with some possibles. See you tomorrow, and hopefully some of your people will show up. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well just you and SassiLady so far, maybe they came and went already..lol

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP