Honored Social Butterfly

TUES OCT 12th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another sunny day, Yea !

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-3  I-24  N-36  G-54  O-63

N-38-  O-71  B-8  I-18  G-56

B-10  N-40  G-58

Hope these are lucky for all of you.

I've been painting a small table using chalk paint, so far so good. Several iron's in the fire, I get distracted easy, sometimes it's a real mess in here..LOL, I'll check back soon. Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations Charonanne, WTG!!!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Well Congratulations prisonnurse06 ๐ŸŽ‰ I got 5 more numbers today, we had a little rain off and on today.

Social Butterfly

Congrats on the win Prisonnurse!!!

Gee it was chilly here this morning my furnace came on - holy cow the seasons are changing.

Enjoy you evening 

Social Butterfly

Congrats @prisonnurse06  good job! I looked at all numbers too when I won.  I still need oodles. Yep @jen43 if you do stuff it makes a mess. I don't have to have several irons in the fire to be distracted. Bet it turns out great. Good luck on the Bonus Game everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I have a BINGO:

CARD 69

N 44, N 36, FREE, N 42, N 33

Even when I got a bingo every time a I saw a number under the N I would look. duh!!!!

It has been cloudy and threatening rain, and it did sprinkle this morning. It is coming from a hurricane off the coast of Mexico in the Pacific. 

You all have a great night, and congrats to any other winner.

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS prisonnurse06, THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER,Good job, and it's only Tuesday !Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You are a big tease, I am waiting in two places. We had a mixed day today no rain but clouds and sun vying with each over who will stay out. It was a no win situation. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP