Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES NOV 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES NOV 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Gee it's almost December, are we ready for that?

Here are the numbers for tonight>

N-37 G-51 B-2- O-71- I-23

B-7 I-28 N-40 G-53 O-75

I-16 N-32 G-58

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jenbingo-8.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my, I am waiting in five places. We may have a whole bunch of winners tomorrow. A zoo here at our house, 4, 5 & 12 year old as their mom is in the hospital getting them a new brother. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

WHAT! No one yelled Bingo?  Wish I could.  Tomorrow, I hope I can hop on the Wednesday Wagon of Winners.  Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

๐ŸŽ‰I got more than one number. Yippy! You will have an interesting day @prisonnurse06 . I agree with you @ladyfox58 , but once in a while it draaaaggggggged. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

These months just flew by so fast, I got 5 numbers today and nothing is connecting like I want it to... Good luck to the rest of you ๐Ÿคž

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The day started out cool but now it is warm and 72. Today I went to various places leaving the catalogs for our Community College classes for the Spring. 

Tomorrow is registration day for those classes so that is what I will be doing is registering students.

As close as I am to a bingo I know someone out there has one. See you all tomorrow, and have a great night.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP