Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES NOV 28th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES NOV 28th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Another nice day here, we are going to get spoiled with this nice weather.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TONIGHT>

G-50  I-16  B-7  O-69  N-36

O-74  B-2  G-56  I-28  B-9

I-23  O-61  N-38

HAVE FUN, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers working on a bingo in the N row maybe tomorrow will see what happens.Our weather is nice also for this time of the year can't believe it's so nice.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

My bingo card is so disorganized. Just like yesterday, I have enough hits for a bingo if only there's a logical connection. From the rest of your postings so far, we may not have a Tuesday winner.

Enjoy your weather while you can. We've had a string of cloudy days with occasional showers. For the local, it's a welcome change from the perfect picture all the times. But for the visitors, it can be annoying.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Another day of warm weather, but the weatherman says that tomorrow will be cold. My grandson Cooper put up my Christmas tree and the lights, as every time I do it I seem to have accidents with the tree falling over. Now I have to finish decorating it, which I will do gradually.
Have a great night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only 3 more for me tonight.  Well our warm weather sorta disappeared today - chilly out there.  

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Here...there...and everywhere...scattered all over the card..but at least it's a start ...
Silver Conversationalist

1 #  tonite  Good luck to all

Honored Social Butterfly

Nice weather here also still up in the 70's, I got 6 more numbers tonight.

Honored Social Butterfly

Four more for me tonight but no wait yet.

Good luck everyone.

Nice day here today also.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP