Honored Social Butterfly

TUES NOV 14th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Wow, Mary Riley was our Winner yesterday, its been a long time since we've had a Mon Winner!

OUR BONUS GAME IS . #Bingo / Hash tag Bingo

scan0002.jpg

HERE ARE TONIGHTS #s>

B-6  G-55  O-72  N-42  I-18

G-48  N-33  B-9  I-26  O-68

N-35  B-14  I-28

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Need alot more numbers for this will see what happens.Cold here and rainy no snow which is nice.Good luck everyone and see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I think I got 3 numbers not too sure about it though. Working in the semi-dark corner, kids are watching tv and I am sitting with my laptop on my lap and trying to see. Good luck with this one everybody.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I got 6 numbers tonight and few have helped me. See you all tomorrow, and again congrats to Mary on her win.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats to Mary !!! Only 2 for me tonight.  Beautiful day here today. Enjoy your evening.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday winner!👏 I got a few numbers that I need.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to Mary  No luck here  Good luck

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health