Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES MAY 23rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES MAY 23rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Cooler here today,and overcast, sunshine was very spotty. and didn't last long...it's been a lazy day for me.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

I-23  G-58  B-3  N-42  O-73

B-12  N-36  O-62  G-49  I-16

B-1  N-38  I-25

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

No bingo here needed alot of numbers,congratulations to the winners.Rain here this afternoon and the say tonight and tomorrow.Stay dry everyone and good luck.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the early-in -the-week winners.

Now we all turn our hope toward the bonus game (s). Like the refrain in the song "Three Coins in the Fountain", I'm mumbling , "Make it Mine, Make it Mine"
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner. I missed by one. It has been rain and sun thru out the day. Now it is cool and it is suppose to go down to 56 and than up to 90. This has been a crazy Spring.
See you all tomorrow. Say a prayer to all those who got injured or died in Manchester.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow a bingo & it is only Tuesday.  Congrats. Only a couple more for me tonight lots of possibilities for our bonus game.  Have  a good evening.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have 2 bingo's on card # 5 b- 14, 25, 49, & 73, down the n's 36, 38, 40, & 42 thanks good luck to the crew. Have a good evening.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, looks like we have a winner with two bingos.

Congratulations Mary on this win. WTG lady!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley, you are the Winner with two bingo's ! WAY TO GO !

bingo trophy new.jpgTHIS IS A GOOD " 2 BINGO'S"

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I have good possibilities..
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A possible  maybe  Weather was great here this am but hit with more rain in afternoon   Hope some rain is stored for the summer months This is awful for farmers to get crops planted   Good luck

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 5 more numbers today waiting in a couple spots.

Honored Social Butterfly

Right now it iss 80 and humid, has been raining off and on all day with a couple of real bad downpours. Humid and windy. UGH!

I have a wait the hard way so will see what the rest of today brings. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP