Honored Social Butterfly

TUES MAY 23rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Cooler here today,and overcast, sunshine was very spotty. and didn't last long...it's been a lazy day for me.

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

I-23  G-58  B-3  N-42  O-73

B-12  N-36  O-62  G-49  I-16

B-1  N-38  I-25

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

No bingo here needed alot of numbers,congratulations to the winners.Rain here this afternoon and the say tonight and tomorrow.Stay dry everyone and good luck.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the early-in -the-week winners.

Now we all turn our hope toward the bonus game (s). Like the refrain in the song "Three Coins in the Fountain", I'm mumbling , "Make it Mine, Make it Mine"
Regular Social Butterfly

Congrats to our winner. I missed by one. It has been rain and sun thru out the day. Now it is cool and it is suppose to go down to 56 and than up to 90. This has been a crazy Spring.
See you all tomorrow. Say a prayer to all those who got injured or died in Manchester.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh wow a bingo & it is only Tuesday.  Congrats. Only a couple more for me tonight lots of possibilities for our bonus game.  Have  a good evening.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have 2 bingo's on card # 5 b- 14, 25, 49, & 73, down the n's 36, 38, 40, & 42 thanks good luck to the crew. Have a good evening.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, looks like we have a winner with two bingos.

Congratulations Mary on this win. WTG lady!!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS Mary Riley, you are the Winner with two bingo's ! WAY TO GO !

bingo trophy new.jpgTHIS IS A GOOD " 2 BINGO'S"

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have good possibilities..
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A possible  maybe  Weather was great here this am but hit with more rain in afternoon   Hope some rain is stored for the summer months This is awful for farmers to get crops planted   Good luck

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 5 more numbers today waiting in a couple spots.

Honored Social Butterfly

Right now it iss 80 and humid, has been raining off and on all day with a couple of real bad downpours. Humid and windy. UGH!

I have a wait the hard way so will see what the rest of today brings. Good luck everyone.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png