Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES MARCH 6th Our BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES MARCH 6th Our BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, This is turning out to be a cold March, the wind has died down some so that helps, I noticed my daffodils and crocus are up , no blooms yet, but there is green !!

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-14  I-20  O-73  G-58  N-33

G-52  B-1  I-26  O-64  B-6

I-29  N-42  G-49

Have a good game, I'll be checking back soon, Jen.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I would like to play bingo with everyone. Can you please give me step by step directions. Thank you. Nancy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

A few more numbers but no help. I think I need to set a timer in order to get here on time. My head has too much running around in it I guess. Hoping to move by the end of this month. Easy to say now I need to find the energy to do what is necessary to be ready. LOL.

It has cooled off a lot more here in Florida again. The weather is like a roller coaster.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Where are you moving to, SassiLady?
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi All, We gat a snowfall about an hour and a half ago, then it melted some and the temps dropped, so icy in spots, and yes it's cold..brr! Sitting here eating chocolate chip cookies dipped in my coffee, Yum!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow so nice to have bingo again all most forgot what to do but will remember as time go's by.4 numbers to night and 4 last night it's a start.Good luck eveyone and enjoy Iam.Cold here and it mght snow tonight bring on spring please.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a few more tonight. Glad to see the old gang back.
We had great weather, but it will not last next week cold again. See you all later. Jen take care.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

several numbers tonite but in wrong places we got 7 inches of snow last eve good luck to all

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

March has come in like a lion..NorEasters prevailing in my part of New England..High winds/rain/snow and tomorrow some more..I have noticed bits of green pushing through the soil..Card looks promising..we'll see tomorrow...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I'm so glad you are feeling better Jen - just don't over due it.  Glad to see everyone is back - hope you are are all doing well.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP