Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES MARCH 13th Our BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES MARCH 13th Our BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well it didn't get out of the 30s today, and now it's clouding up, they said some areas will get flurries or showers, nothing like our dear jonibee's area with blizzard snowfall amounts!

HERE ARE YOUR #s FOR TODAY>

N-37  B-2  G-48  I-19  O-62

B-7  G-58 I-24  N-31 O-73

O-67  B-14  O-61

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

Wow..that was quick ..Congratulations to all the Bingo winners..My head is stuck in the snow which we got in excess of 18" or more..yuk...Is that Spring on the horizon?
Bronze Conversationalist

5 numbers today but no winner here congratulations to the ladies who won nice the bonus game will be interesting,see you all tomorrow and it is cold here but no snow yet can't keep up with the changing weather around here.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I got a BINGO Card 122, and I may have two bingos. The first one B 5, I 19, FREE, G 58, O 67.
The second one I don't know if it counts, it is a postage stamp in the upper right corner. G 52, O 67, G 58, O 62
I almost missed it. Thats what happens when you are multi tasking. I was talking on the phone while doing my bingo numbers. I almost blew my friend's eardrums out when I started "I have a Bingo".
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse06 !

The postage stamp is on the bonus list, and doesn't count in the regular bingo, Now if it had been 4 corners, that counts as a reg bingo.

congratulations_fireworks.gifYOU ARE OUR 2nd WINNER, YEA !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm very late and I have a bingo...B-11 & 2, O-73 & 67.

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO SassiLady!

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No luck here but a mixture of numbers all over  Air was cool here also good luck to all

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Got a couple more tonight.  We have had a nice day in Colorado but, we could use some moisture.  Have a good evening

Honored Social Butterfly

It been cool all day here and dropping down in low 30's tonight. I got 4 more numbers today.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP