Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES July 3rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES July 3rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Seems every afternoon we have a thunderstorm, one just finished, sun is out and very muggy !

Here are the numbers for today> PS, I will be calling bingo tomorrow, no plans for the 4th.

G-53  I-20  O-71  B-8  N-36

B-10  N-49  I-26  O-74  G-51

O-64  N-31

Good Luck. I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

The numbers were good for me..I have a wait and are keeping my fingers "X"...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have seven numbers that are going no where.Oh well will see what happens tomorrow.Good luck everyone and enjoy your 4th we will.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you called I - 28 yesterday, since you will be calling tomorrow I'll be checking in since I'm leaving early Thursday morning. I got some numbers and waiting in different places.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry about that, I'm late checking in, stupid thunderstorms, since it's late, I will just call an extra # tomorrow, thank you, Jen
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Prisonnurse - what a time you have had. Please take care - will say a prayer.  Nothing special for me tonight - some possibilities .  Have a good Fourth of July - stay cool & safe.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well I finally made it. I had test done on Monday called P.E.T. as they are trying to find out what is going on with my heart. I had a reaction and they had difficulty treating it. I had been on caffeine restrictions since Sunday morning and already had a headache and after the test I had chest pains and my jaw hurt and the headache from hell, and of course S.O.B. It was a nurse that came up with a solution and it worked. She gave me a coke, and some injection that calm me down. She told me what it was but I forget. Today I am just tired. I did find out that the liquid that they inject into my i.v. had eppy in it and I am highly allergic to it and it says it right there on the paper work.
I got several numbers last night and tonight and some promises.
Besides all the problems it is hot, very hot. The weatherman says we are cooling down later this week to the 90's instead of the 100's. Whoopee!.
See you all tomorrow, not planning anything for the 4th, will watch the fireworks on the t.v.
Charonanne E Kading
Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm sending thinking of you and hope rapid recovery is on the way for you. Enjoy the 4th for what ever you do..
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I did get here last night but before I could post someone yelled "dinner". You know that I wouldn't miss dinner.

I'm in decent shape but not waiting.

Jen the weather man says that by the weekend the weather in the north and northeast will be cooler and dryer and closer to average temps for those areas. I hope that is good news.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP