Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES Jan 26th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Jan 26th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Brr, it's cold out there ! My son was over checking out my furnace, so far, so good.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

G-47  I-20  B-7  N-32  O-63

B-9  N-41  G-52  I-23  O-75

N-36  O-68  B-14

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Weather was pretty nice today I had on short sleeves, my numbers are jumping all over the board.

Regular Social Butterfly

Do you know what else is also icy cold?  My bingo card.  It only got 2 lonesome numbers in the N column.  The other ignored columns just shiver uncontrollably, hoping that Jen will give them some love soon.

The endless rain finally stopped sometimes during the night.  And the sun tries hard to burn through the thick clouds, but the clouds have the upper hand.  Although it doesn't rain near the shoreline, it's a different weather system in the valleys, where gray shrouds translate into liquid, washing down limbs, leaves, and other weakened ground vegetation into streams, which pour into the canal and float out to sea.

Meanwhile I have a home-bound golfer who has turned my hallway into a putting green and my living room into a digital driving range. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Gosh, I'm late and there's no one here yet. Well, no bingo here and I still need two numbers to get one.

I am still tired every day and this past few days my neck has been hurting more when it should be less. I am blaming it on the Covid vaccine as muscle and joint aches are a side effect as well as fatigue. I also believe the drastic change in the weather adds to the issue. We hit 80 today and the humidity was high also. 

Oh well, maybe better days are coming.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

It has been another sunny day here in my part of Texas. I went to exercise class today, and I keep hoping for it to get easier, but it hasn't so I will continue to drag my butt home from it every Tuesday, because I know it is good for me.

I got a few more numbers today, but nothing close to a win. 

See you all tomorrow, and stay safe and healthy.

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP