From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TUES JUNE 16th BINGO GAME 337 CONTINUES

Message 1 of 9

5 #'s tonight top row is lookig good well see what tomrrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather nice here today not to warm either.See you all tomorrow. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9
Hi prisonnurse, we have had a lot of flash flooding in the state due to all the rain, the river is very very high now, and they are talking rain for the rest of the week.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9
Sounds really pretty Joni, I haven't done any crafts for a long time now, but I used to love making jewelry..
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

It looks like there are a lot of "waits" for a Bingo ..myself included...An overcast day spotty rain showers and humid. We were busy with Dr. appts..tests for hubby. I've been making brooches out of metal curtain rings (remember the cafe' curtains..well those rings) using embroidery floss and wrapping it around the ring then bringing it up to the top almost like a spider web, then weaving in and out until I reach the top (this forms a base for the french knots) that look like miniature buds. Down at the bottome I secure the floss around the threads that I brought up to the top so it looks like a ribbon near the bottom . You then put a safety pin that is overcast with the floss or buy a closure and secure it to the back. I would insert a pic but have lost the ability to do that with my computer on this particular site. I don't have the problem on other sites. It looks like a bouquet of flowers in different colors. It keeps me busy along with my knitting...

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9
A couple more today Good luck to all
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

Well it is 92 here and feels like 101, at least that is what the weather station says. I know it sure does feel that hot. Waiting for a severe T-storm according to the alert and it is getting darker outside. Time to batten down the hatches.

I got 4 numbers tonight but still need two for a bingo.

Everyone stay safe.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9
It's very hot here for to say there's rain supposed to be coming this way. . I got 4 numbers and left me waiting in one spot.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
I am sitting here waiting for the rain to arrive from Tropical Storm Bill, the sky is really dark gray. We are still trying to recover from all the rain from last month and the flooding. I have a feeling the summer is going to be very stormy. I have two numbers, and one possible area for a bingo. See you all tomorrow, I will be the one paddling my canoe, as I get my numbers for bingo.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

TUES JUNE 16th BINGO GAME 337 CONTINUES

Message 9 of 9

HI EVERYONE, Another blah day, overcast, sprinkles last night, and humid today, couldn't mow so pulled weeds in the flowerbed!

hello86.gifARE YOU READY TO PLAY? Here we go, Your #s for today are:

N-41  G-56  B-7  O-67  I-20

G-52  I-29  B-12  N-33  O-70

Have a good game, I'll be back later to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies