Honored Social Butterfly

TUES JULY 17th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A nice day here, I've spent it outside, grrreat !!

Here are the numbers for today>

G-54  O-65  I-24  B-8  N-33

B-12  N-35  G-56  O-67  I-28

O-63  B-4  N-37

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got two numbers today but not even close,congratulations to Miliannie nice now maybe I will get something on the bonus game,I hope.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Many wet noodle lashes for me for not checking my numbers sooner. I have a BINGO!
Card 133:
B12
-----I26
---------FREE
---------------G54
---------------------O65

I'm doing the ...Watusi (actually not, because I can't remember how it's done!)
Honored Social Butterfly

bingo trophy new.jpg CONGRATULATIONS !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !  miliannie, YEA!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

4 more numbers for me today and nothing connecting.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It is so hot out. I went out really early this morning to get my groceries. I just went out to bring the garbage cans into the garage and have difficulty breathing. My poor feral kitty. I wet several areas in my yard this morning and around noon where there was dirt and found several of them laying there in the shade. I have put out several bowls of water also.
I am so close to a bingo but I have a feeling someone will beat me to it.
See you all tomorrow and it will be hotter than today.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Gee  - I only got 1 number tonight. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My door is  closed and I am stealing a quiet moment.

I got three tonight and added to my five last night it leaves me nowhere.

The granddaughter and husband and three great grands arrived and it will now be a nut house for almost three weeks. Ages, 9, 2 & 1. The two year old is a terror and always into everything. Hopefully I will survive.

Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Good show of numbers left me waiting for one..
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series