Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES JULY 11 WELCOME TO TUES BINGO

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES JULY 11 WELCOME TO TUES BINGO

Sorry I'm so late, been one of those days, grandson borrowed the truck, got it back to me late, then I had to take him home.. sooo I'm late...

HERE ARE THE #s For Tonight>

G-54  O-72  B-7  N-33  I-25

N-43  B-2  I-28  O-65  G-46

I-20  G-57  B-10

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen your truant bingo lady !

Social Butterfly

Morning Jen - no worries - I could not get a sign on last night - don't know what was going on.  Only got 2 numbers . Looks like we are going to cool down a little today - Yea

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers tonight but none are close we'll see what tomorrow brings, Jen don't be sorry about being late I almost forgot to check the numbers I just wasn't thinking so we all know how it feels.Good luck everyone and stay cool and dry been raining here amost all day.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen we have all been where you were today so don't worry. The world will not come to an end if we don't get our bingo numbers early, or at all.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Several  more numbers but no bingo  Good luck Humidity is a real killer lately

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, we know you have other things to do so don't worry about being late. I got 3 more numbers that scattered around

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, s..t happens so don't worry about being late. We are survivors so we will survive.

Six for me and waiting in two places. I don't think it will make it though.

Oh dear, sorry about that overly long post last night. I never realized how long it was. It certainly didn't look that long on here when I was typing it. But maybe it is the fact that they only give us a small column on the page for our posts.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Hey Bert, Not to worry about long posts, you know we are always here to listen, I had a black dog like yours before KD, his name was Traveler a Phyrenees??spelling  is wrong, muntain dog, he got a hot spot once, the salve the vet gave me to use cleared it right up, he could not take the heat, but loved the outdoors, so it was hard to keep him cool. Hope yours recovers quickly., Jen

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It's ok Jen The main thing is that you are safe and at home before it gets too late at night.
3 more disconnected numbers for me. Good luck everyone. It would be thrilling to hear someone yells Bingo on a Tuesday night.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP