Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES Dec8th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Dec8th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Very cold here, warming up with some coffee, ok, gonna try to post a pic.

129674096_10217712712599841_4034764058609925532_o.jpg Well that took me forever, scroll up or down to see entire pic..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-23  G-50  N-45  B-3  O-61

G-56  I-25  B-9  N-40  O-63

I-21  B-11  I-16

Good Luck, Jen

Social Butterfly

Jen - The tree is beautiful!  No bingo for me 

Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Jen, Bingo B 9, I 23, Free, G 46, O 63 and for double bingo if the outside corners count I have B 9 and 3 and O 61 and 63 on card #4.

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal, 2 Bingo's is Good !

bingo%20trophy%20new.jpg  You are a winner !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THANKS EVERYONE, I think I should have turned off the flash, it did a funny thing to the blue lights..lol Yes thats one of my paintings behind the tree, Now I'm getting ready to get my Christmas village going, then again, I might take the night off,Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen your tree is beautiful, I got 3 more numbers today and they helped a little bit.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen the tree is beautiful. I also like the picture behind the tree. I got some more numbers, and as close as I am to getting a win, I know someone out there in bingo land is closer. 

You all have a great night, and stay safe.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Well done, Jen. We all appreciate the effort you put in to post the picture of your BIG tree. It would have been more work for you if we were to drop in and visit you in person to view the tree. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Kudos to the internet that connects far flung friends.

Bingo card progress report:  Every column now has at least one called number.  It's only the 2nd day of this interaction, so very few numbers congregate in any meaningful way. Perhaps the next batch of called numbers will start something big, like a bingo. ๐Ÿคž

Silver Conversationalist

It looks just beautiful, especially the blue lights! Blue is my favorite color but those really shine nicely in your picture! Thanks for making us a part of your Christmas!   ๐Ÿ˜

Well, I had three of tonight's numbers. But I still feel good about this week's game. It's only Tuesday, after all. I wish everyone a pleasant rest of today and an even better tomorrow to come!

Have fun and good luck to us all but I feel lucky just having the fun that I do here online! Bye all!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, the tree looks great. I also like the picture on the wall behind it, one of yours I am sure.

I got 4 more numbers tonight and have a wait so good luck everyone and maybe someone will get it tonight and then we can have a long bonus game.

I am shopping for a thing to put my laptop on to raise it up. I will probably hate whatever I buy because of the way the keyboard will be but I need to stop looking down so much my neck is killing me. Soooo, anyone had any experiences with one. I am open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Silver Conversationalist

I did a search for you. You can see the results here but itโ€™s mostly about changing your posture, which you probably would have to do anyway if you buy a stand. You can try some of these things now though and for free. Hereโ€™s the link - Avoid neck pain from computer usage 

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks nahchoo, I am looking into it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

My daughter has one and she loves it, she say's I need one too.

Silver Conversationalist

I might be able to suggest something but can you send me or share here a picture of the setup that you're using now? I have lots of experience with computers and I'm only a suggestor not a seller. You can put a pic here or send me a private message. Whatever you feel comfortable with

Jack

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello Jack, it's nice to have new people here. I also have a lot of experience with computers as I worked in data processing/management information/information technology for over 30 years.  I have always used a desktop and my monitor was always at eye level even in my home workspace. Now for the past three years I am working on my laptop only, not to mention things like smart phones, tablets, pads and whatever. I have a rather old fashioned desk now also and I don't find it user friendly. A lot of issues with arthritis and other things in my back, but lately a lot of neck issues. I am sure a lot of the problem is that I am always looking down at all those gadgets I mentioned above and worst of all my laptop screen is not at eye level. Now I am dealing with a couple of issues that all of us should worry about but won't go into all that health stuff. I was looking for something to correct this problem and there are so many out there I thought it would be helpful to ask if anyone had tried some of them and how good or bad they were. I really do appreciate any help or recommendations. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP