Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES DEC 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES DEC 5th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Well the best laid plans of mice and men(DOCTORS) his nurse called me this morning, they had to change my surgery date to Next Wednesday at 10am...I was all set to go in the morning...So we will be playing all week, and I will be waiting again!

I want to say to Convertiblegal/Sandy , she had to get a new user name, I saw the message and should have known it was her, I sent her card #s to convertiblegal, and of course she did not get her #s..I re sent a few min ago..

HERE ARE TODAYS #s>

B-13  N-35  O-74  G-49

O-70  I-28  B-1  G-54

B-2  N-38  O-61  I-29

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Looks like we have a winner.

Congrats to michol on getting the four corners.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

congratulations to the winner 4 numbers here but nothing.Oh well.See you all tonight I missed yesterday.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

BINGO on card number 123.  Four cornors, B - 1 and 12, O -74 and 72.  Sorry to hear your procedure was canceled.  Relax and enjoy your reprieve.  Good luck to all.  Heart

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi michol, This is a Good Bingo!

CONGRATULATIONS !

bingo trophy new.jpgWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Sorry Jen to hear about the delay on your surgery.
No numbers for me tonight, but I got a lot yesterday. With all the numbers given in the last two nights we should be getting a bingo from someone.
See you tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

N 36 was called on Monday night..please check it out..So sorry to h ear that your surgery has been postponed until next week...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi jonibee, I think you mean I-26, I did call that on Monday, Will edit my post, Thanks, Jen
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

So sorry about that Jen, you are all ready and have yourself psyched up to go and then they stick a pin in your balloon.

I got five tonight and have a couple of waits if it gets that far.

I had a very tiring trip today and about 40 minutes longer than necessary. I missed my exit partly due to my not watching and party due to a "wide load" in the lane I needed to get into. Some rich jerk's new yacht was being delivered or moved whatever. Went to the next exit and got back on going the opposite direction and as luck would have it the off ramp was closed due to an accident on it. From what I could see some tanker truck went thru the guard rail right at the beginning of the turn off. Okay, went to the next exit and got off and on again and got off on the exit ramp that I missed the first time. I was beginning to feel as though I was going to spend the night driving in circles on route 10. An uneventful trip other than that last episode.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL, Bert, I did that once, wasn't paying attention, had to get off the interstate, go back and ask at a gas station, and finally got on the right route.
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh Jen - that is just crazy - the waiting is just the pits.  Only a couple more for me tonight

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

2 more today  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP