Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES Aug 3rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Aug 3rd OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A nice August day, worked in the yard, was very careful, late yesterday got stung by a wasp on my left pointy finger, hurt like the dickens, right away went inside and put tooth paste on it to help the sting, then got a preheated needle an got the stinger out, then a good wash and a soaking in ice water to take the swelling down,,,all good now, found the hive/nest and sprayed that.. be careful outside ladies.

Here are the numbers for today >

I-17  G-54  B-5  N-35  O-61

B-7  I-27  N-42  G-58  O-67

O-72  B-14  I-29

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

when i was a youngster   we were playing hide and go seek   i jumped on this porch and in the corner of the porch by the pole i shook the wasp nest and did not know it was there and they came on me full force stinging me in the head.   terrible and painful.  so i feel for you missy. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouch

WANDA MORRIS
Periodic Contributor

This looks like a lot of fun! How do I get in on this bingo game?

Also, very sorry about your finger. I can't remember the last time I have been stung, I just remember how bad it hurt!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, Glad you are interested, I will send you the how to instructions soon, please watch your private message area, We play Mon-Fri, it's a simple game, nothing fancy, I try to keep it fun, Jen.

Regular Social Butterfly

With only 2 good numbers today, Bingo-ville is no where insight for me.  Will the Bingo parade be happening tomorrow?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have a wait, only one, so if someone doesn't yell tonight we will probably end up with a lot of winners tomorrow. Good luck everyone. 

Now don't think I am being macabre but today I went to see the gravesite of Slim Whitman. If you aren't old like me and aren't a country music fan you probably don't know who he is, but he is buried here in Middleburg Florida the next town over from us.  It was very interesting, and it was a very, very old cemetery, they are the most interesting.

Silver Conversationalist

Sorry to hear about your finger @jen43 and your allergy @prisonnurse06. Iโ€™m far from a Bingo. Good luck to the rest of you. Low 80s and pleasant here.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen if I get stung by a wasp I have to go to the emergency room. I found that out the hard way. Glad your pointy finger is doing better.

Like ladyfox I am one number away from a bingo, so there has to be a bingo out there somewhere in bingo land.

I am having a nice warm and comfortable day and this morning it was cool with temperatures 69 and now 89. The 100's will be back next week.

You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh wow Jen, I know about those stings to well, I'm waiting on 1 number 4 different ways so I know someone must be closer than me.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP