Honored Social Butterfly

TUES Aug 13th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We had quite a storm last night, lots of thunder and lightening, and a lot of rain, was hoping fot a cool down, but it just got very hot and humid today...at this rate I think I'm looking forward to Sept..

Here are the numbers for today>

B-9  N-40  I-30  O-70  G-56

I-27  I-19  B-6  G-58  O-73

G-46  B-2  I-24

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Trusted Contributor

well I need one number....rain again...has rained everyday for 15 days now..and hot

0 Kudos

how do I join this game?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh my, 7 hits rained on me today! Like rain drops, very erratic. I hope someone else has organized hits for a bingo.
(Progress report: ceiling fan done in no time at all. )
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I got one number tonight, I was so excited I almost couldn't contain myself LOL. Again it is hot heat index 108
It is suppose to rain tomorrow, but I see by Jen post the rain didn't help the temperature much, but maybe us in Texas will get lucky.
See you all tomorrow. Stay cool and hydrate.
Charonanne E Kading
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Looks like this heat is getting to all of us it's 98 degrees here right now. I got a couple more numbers nothing to brag about I think my card doesn't like me 😂

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I am inching my way there, I need one more number.

Hot here but the humidity stayed away until about noon, it got to 95.

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png