Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUES APRIL 28th Our Bingo Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

TUES APRIL 28th Our Bingo Game Continues

Hi Everyone, Wow it got up to 75 today, but they  are saying severe storms for tonight..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-16 N-32 B-2 G-55 O-63

B-12 G-48 N-37- I-29 O-70

N-42  I-26  N-44

Good Luck, I will check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:l

Please sit down.  OK, I got a BINGO.  I know it's late, but. . .

B - 5

I - 16

N - 37

G - 48

O - 70

OMG -I'm SO excited.  Feels like I won a lottery.  YOU have a great day.  Always, Michol Heart

Regular Social Butterfly

I missed Monday. It came and left without much noise. Today, I have two sets of numbers . Yay!
6 hits all over! Lots of room for new numbers and improved patterns for tomorrow.
Honored Social Butterfly

Ladies stay safe please. We are going to have storms tomorrow night but that could change. Tonight is cloudy and quiet.

I have a couple of waits so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I got a few more numbers tonight and saw your corrections from Monday's game.
I woke up at 3:30 a.m with nickel size hail and two cats screaming with fear. I quickly grabbed them and went into the closet, and grabbed my phone and pulled up NBC and sure enough a freak storm has hit us.
It didn't last long. The day has been sunny, windy, and very warm. There is another storm on the way with possible hail, wind and low risk of tornadoes. I fear another sleepless night. I have my closet ready.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

We are having stormy weather starting later tonight, I got 7 numbers and they just bouncing around the board.

Recognized Social Butterfly

ladyfox58 stay safe from those storms tonight.
Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP