Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

TUE OCT 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

TUE OCT 30th OUR BINGO GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I'm doing this with an ear to the door, trick and treat here tonight and tomorrow night from 5 to 8..

Here are your #s for tonight and extra #s included..GOOD LUCK>

BINGO CART>

I-17  O-67  G-49  I-25  B-8

N-44  N-32  B-10  O-62  G-57

B-5  O-61  G-50  N-42  O-71

BONUS #s > I-21  O-68  I-28  I-26  I-19

HAVE FUN, I'll check back soon, Jen

iheartbingo.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I went and missed bingo again last night. Too much crap going on with the place in Panama City and my stupid oldest son, who isn't speaking to me. Grrrrrr.

Congratulations to ladyfox on her win.

I still needed 4 #'s .

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Everyone, ladyfox was our Winner, We start a New Game Tomorrow, After tomorrows game, I want you all to clear your marked numbers, not a new card, just a new game...

See you all tomorrow for "E  Z" BINGO GAME, Jen

I know..you will have to make new cards for Thursdays game, it will be ok, just remember to use the card #s I sent you.

Bronze Conversationalist

8 numbers tonight a couple of numbers for the cart but not near. will see what happes tomorrow,ha!ha!

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen I missed by two. Our Trick or Treaters come only tomorrow. My grandson carved my pumpkin and I have roasted the seeds. Congrats to our winner.
See you all tomorrow. It will probably be late.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, I think I have the Cart on Card# 131, B - 5, I - 25, N - Free,34, 36, G - 49, 51, O - 67,68,62 confirm please.

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS ladyfox58 !

THIS IS A COMPLETE CART ! GOOD JOB !

celebration-balloons.jpgYOU ARE THE 1st WINNER !

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Hope you're enjoying your Trick/Treaters!  If I get any at all, it will be a miracle.  They stopped about 4 years ago.  I have mixed emotions, love the little one and have no patience with the teens.  I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.  Now, You've been incredilby good to me.  One more number AND. . yepper I get to yell.  Have fun tonight with the children.Heart

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Turning off the porch lights now, it's 8pm, the kids were cute, will have a lot more tomorrow night.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

So far I have a bad looking cart.  We have rain & snow tonight & cold tomorrow

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP