Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURSDAY May 26th,THIS IS REALLY LATE BINGO GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURSDAY May 26th,THIS IS REALLY LATE BINGO GAME

Hi everyone,tonight was my great great grandson's 8th grade graduation,started at six thirty,took a while, then we all went out to eat,didn't get home till 9pm.

But I couldn't miss it.

I meant to post something last night,so sorry.

Here are the numbers for tonight, maybe you all can check the numbers tomorrow,my bad.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-15 B-3 I-16 I-27 

G-54 G-60 O-62 O-75

I-18 O-69 

GOOD LUCK,I'll see you tomorrow,Jen,I see I went ahead and posted 3 N's I removed them.And no I'm not replacing them,NO good anyway..LOL

Honored Social Butterfly

Just glad to hear you're well and glad you enjoyed the graduation and dinner I'll check my numbers when I get back home.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

yes we all were concern about you. glad to hear good news . getting to old for stressing llady bug  LOL

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, it's okay, just would have saved me some worrying, but I do that anyway. Glad you are safe and that you had a good time. Wow, a great great I have twenty great grands but none quite old enough to think about making me feel even older yet. In fact three have been born in the last nine months and I think they are all finally done (or so they say). Anyway I got a couple of numbers tonight that counted, still a ways to go. Good luck everyone.

@Vexed, I hear you crying all the way over here in NE FLA, poor thing. LOL.

Social Butterfly

@SassiLady , thanks. I will try to hold it down next week too. 😊

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Please forgive an old lady for being confused. I meant that remark for im2bizzie, but it's too late now. I also wanted to tell you good luck with your eye appointment today but forgot that also. Oh dear, I guess it was just too early in the morning for me to be thinking straight, not enough coffee yet..

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh well. Thanks for the thought anyway.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Sooooo Glad you're safe Jen.  You've grown very dear to all of us, you know!

My 2nd granddaughter had a live HS graduation on Tuesday evening.  We didn't get home until 10:00PM.  No complaint here.  Thank you, Lord. A few grandmothers will never have that experience in Uvalde, TX.

Let's rally and ask Congress to outlaw all semi automatic weapon for the general population.

Conversationalist

we are glad you are OK, whew, you had us worried lady jane 😊

Guess how many I had tonight????? Can you guess????? THREE!! Yes, three again lol 🤣 I still don't even have a regular bingo yet bwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh 

Social Butterfly

Just glad you are ok @jen43  and you had a good time. Nothing for me tonight.

I did a bunch of chores today just in case things go weird tomorrow. I go see the retina doc to see if he wants to do a procedure on my eye. So, in case I can't get on here to post, congrats to any winners tomorrow (or tonight) and have a great weekend everyone.  Take care all.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP