Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Sept 26th Our Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Sept 26th Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, It really felt like Fall today, the squirrls are having a good old time tossing acorn shells everywhere, and hiding walnuts..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-16  I-24  O-65  O-74

G-60  G-47  N-41  N-32

B-10  B-3  I-30  N-45

Good Luck, I have to whip up something for supper, have no idea..be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

6 more hits for the bonus game, a tall order put on tomorrow's numbers!

I always have some frozen Chicken Fried Steaks in the freezer for those days when I can't think anything for supper. I also like Beer battered Cod. (Both are carried by Sam's).

Our islands are getting back the balmy feel. And the Mayor is washing down the streets at night again (or so I thought when I was a small child and over heard some adults exchanging comments about night rains. )
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It was another hot day here in Northwest Tarrant County, Texas. I got a few more numbers, but someone has to be close.
My air conditioner was leaking water this morning, which made my rug damp, as I am in a rented house they sent a maintenance man this afternoon, and the coils were plugged. He said they will send a another one for the rug.
Well my kitties are trying to let me know it is time to eat, so I guess I better go and feed them. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I can't wait until our temps get down into the 80's and stay there. Right now it is 91 and feels like 98. I think it was up to 95 at one o'clock.

I need 4 more numbers.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes today was a very pleasant day here as well looking forward to this fall weather, I got a few more numbers for Hashtag

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP