Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Sept 14th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Sept 14th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had four Winners last night, dixie18, lynnie39, michol, and evonann, Congrats again ladies !

Warmer temps are here for the rest of the week, in the 80s they say.

Here we go with the Bonus Game, We start with 946d45d5-1490-46ea-a859-60c187e3fd5c_Medium.jpg The Toast, if you get this bingo, we will drink a toast to you ! HERE ARE THE #s>

B-1  B-14  I-19  I-27  G-60

N-44  N-31  G-48  G-56

O-64  O -70  B-7  N-35

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got 4 numbers and they all fell where needed. Will see what this evening brings.Good luck everyone stay safe and dry.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the regular Bingo winners..I just returned from our "mini-vac on the Cape" we had good weather and lots of good eats...It's always nice to get back home as we like our own bed...So happy dreams tonight...My glass hasn't runneth over yet and is waiting for a few more numbers..
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to all my co-winners  2 numbers that didn't need today     Was 89  degrees here today  HOTGood luck to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to all of yesterday's winners! I got some more numbers today waiting to see what tomorrow brings.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh YEA what a night. No glass for me tonight.  Have a good evening.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I am here early, it has been a few crazy days. My cat Lancelot went into a diabetic episode Tuesday night but I got him better, but Wednesday in the morning he got worse, and I had to do an emergency run, to the vet. I had to leave him there and later yesterday I picked him up, apparently he also was packed and they had to give him 3 enemas and when he got home he was like a limp rag, but would open his eyes when I would walk up to him. Because the kitty litter was on the other side of the house he had trouble making it there before messing so I closed the bedrooms off and put the litter box in the living room and this helped. In the past three days I have had about 6 hours sleep because I was afraid to go to sleep. Today was a good day, I am still having problems keeping his glucose up but it slowly getting there, I am hoping tonight I can give him the full dose of his insulin instead of half. My son came by last night with a meal from the church as last night was supper and church service. He also made sure I ate it, as he knows I had not been eating much these last few days.
Well enough of my sad story, I see some light at the end of the tunnel. See you all tomorrow. Now it is time to do a glucose check on Lancelot and I know he is just thrill about that, see you all.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I have 6 of these numbers but only 1 was where I needed it.

My head is in a flux. I bought a new Kindle Fire HD8. Now I am lost I have to figure out how to get my books onto it and Bingo Blitz. Good grief, I bought it because the price was right and I decided I deserved a treat. But this is work.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Good Luck with your new Kindle Fire, my daughter has one and she loves it !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, this  one does not work the same as my current one and I am lost.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP