Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Sept 10th, OUR BONUS GAME CONYINUES

Hi Everyone,A very cool morning and a comfortable afternoon !

Here are the numbers for tonight>

I-30  I-24  N-41  N-31

O-69  O-74  G-54  G-60

B-1  B-15  I-28  O-66

Good Luck, I'll check back in a bit,Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Regular Social Butterfly

One precious hit, even if it's NOT on the peripheral. Wanted: 3 daring numbers that would fit the C line. Deadline for application: Friday 9/11.

May peace be with us tomorrow, 9/11.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got 2 numbers for the letter C and need a lot more. It weren't as hot today as it have been.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Well a first has happened to me, and that is I didn't get any numbers tonight. If no winners tonight I hope my luck get better tomorrow.
I woke up to temperatures in the 50's and it got up to the 70's, but tomorrow the 80's are coming back.
Have a good night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah I got a few numbers and my card looks a little better than it did yesterday.

We had some rain this morning but it has been mostly cloudy since.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Social Security

Discuss your thoughts about the 2022 Social Security cost-of-living adjustment with AARP experts - and ask a question to earn 50 AARP Rewards points. Join the discussion now.

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health