Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS SEPT 30th WE CONTINUE WITH THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS SEPT 30th WE CONTINUE WITH THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Geez our weather goes up and down like a yoyo.

HERE are the numbers for tonight >

B-10  B-14  I-25  I-30

N-38  N-33  G-47  G-58

O-72  O-66  O-62

Good Luck, Thing it's gonna be leftovers for supper, don't feel like cooking, be back in a bit,Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm a bit later than usual, we were watching a DVD the movie about Johnny Cash. I was never a big fan of his though I liked a few things he did and I did get to see him in person once when I was living in NJ. Oh dear that was way back in the 1970's when I saw him. A lot of water under the bridge since. Okay down to bingo business, I got one number, yep just one. It got to 86 today and it's 78 here now so it has warmed up a few degrees. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi Jen.  Hawk eyes here.  B2 was called on Tuesday.  Thank you,

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes I see that, i'll call an extra number tomorrow night, it will be ok, Thanks Jen.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. As I look out my window I see very dark clouds so I guess it will start to rain soon. 

I didn't go to Bible Studies tonight because of the weather and my right knee is giving me problems. It is arthritis kicking up again. 

I got three numbers tonight but they didn't help me. You all have a great night. I hope ladyfox58's granddaughter's homecoming will be rain free. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

I got one number in the right place. Our weather is a yoyo too @jen43 . Hard to take cold and hot like a sine wave. @ladyfox58 (hope you have good weather for your granddaughter) has rain she is hoping will stop and we are wanting rain to start here. Too bad we can't direct it as needed. Good luck to everyone for getting the numbers.

Honored Social Butterfly

Rain again today hope it stops soon tomorrow is Homecoming game for the school my Granddaughters go to and one of them will be walking across the field at halftime, none of my numbers matched the letter C good luck to the rest of you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP