Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS SEPT 21st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS SEPT 21st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Well we sure had a slew of bingo's last night,

7 0f them> convertiblegal, lynnie39,  prisonnurse06,ladyfox58, michol, dixie 18, and FAYESPLACE !!

A BIG CHEER FOR ALL OF YOU !

It's on to the Bonus Game, Let's see if we can do an OUTSIDE SQUARE/FRAME !outside-picture-frame.gif HERE ARE YOUR #s>

B-6  I-29  O-75  G-52

O-63  N-37  G-56  G-59

B-15  O-71  N-31  I-22

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our 7 winners, Sandy, Lynnie, prisonnurse, Ladyfox, Michol, Dixie and Fayesplace, great work ladies. Wow is that a record?

I only got 1 number tonight. Good luck in the Bonus game everyone and have a nice evening. We have been having T-storms since early afternoon so I am hoping they are over for the night.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

There would have been 8 winners if I had checked my numbers earlier than midnight your time! Onward to outside frame!
I ain't framing anything right now, not with 7 missing numbers! There's still a glimmer of hope as we all have the last set of numbers coming tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to the other winners, that is a lot of bingo winners. Got a few more numbers tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow  - what a night - Congrats to us all.  YEA!  Didn't get 1 number tonight. We had a beautiful day today - set a record.  Have a good evening.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Actually there was 7 winners you left me out😢 but anyway A Big CONGRATULATIONS to the other winners!👏👏 I got 1 of the numbers I need.

Honored Social Butterfly

ladyfox, I'm so sorry, I counted you, but didn't write it down, I will edit my post, Thanks, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

WOW  what a win  still need a couple more Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP