Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS SEPT 16th BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS SEPT 16th BONUS GAME CONTINUES

thursday23.jpg Hi Everyone, Hope your day is going well. I've been outside clearing some weeds on the back lot, taking lot's of breaks of course.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-54  G-59  O-74  O-65  I-30

B-15  B-12  I-26  I-20

N-40  N-35  O-67  B-1

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit, Jen. 

Regular Social Butterfly

I just reviewed my card and discovered that I missed 2 hits before today. Needing 5 appears to be more hopeful than needing 7 numbers, especially when we only have 1 more day to go.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

I got one number tonight. I have a long long way to go. We had a wicked T-storm at 5:30 that was over in a half hour, thankfully, all the big booms were very annoying and scary. Jen, don't go over doing it now. Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

I've learned my lesson SassiLady,and I pace myself.

Honored Social Butterfly

Don't work to hard Jen, I got a few more numbers maybe tomorrow I'll get the remaining ones I need.

Social Butterfly

Love the cat! Don't work too hard. I did clean out a few things in the house. The kind of things you can't see and it doesn't look like you did anything. Now I guess I have to tackle the things I can see. 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Janet, Must admit i'm tired, almost fell asleep in my chair, tomorrow will be easier , I will be using the wagon that attaches to the mower to load up the yard waste.

Social Butterfly

Doesn't sound that much easier if you have to load it in the wagon. But, it is better than wagging it back and forth. The falling asleep in the chair sounds good too. Of course, if you are like me, you wake up with a cramp or something. Gets some rest tonight.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP