Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Oct 26th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Oct 26th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, sunny all day and not too cold, was able to work outside, feeling good today.

Here are your #s for today>

B-1  N-35  G-56  O-70  I-16

I-23  O-62  B-13  B-3  N-38

G-51  I-26  O-69

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Glad you had a good day thats nice. My card is so bad I need 5 numbers unless there's a miracle tomorrow I cant see a win here.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Well, it's a toughie of a bonus game. I'd win it in a heart beat if the right six numbers get called tomorrow.

My Monday and Friday Line Dancing group is having a Halloween luncheon tomorrow, Friday. This past Sunday the lady who was in charge of the function fell ill--she's 92 year young, mind you. So, she called on me to pick up the relay stick and finish the race. I've been running crazy to fill in her huge shoes. She and I have different styles of organizing a party. She's a micro-manager and prefers to do everything her way herself, bless her heart. My fridge is brimmed with food that my neighbor and I chopped , mixed and cooked all afternoon today. I'll be so happy to unload, I mean to transport to the party site, tomorrow. Meanwhile, I just fixed me a stiff drink to distract my brain from noticing my poor feet that stood and prepped the food for 5 hours nonstop. I definitely will go to bed early tonight. Come what may tomorrow.
Social Butterfly

Glad you had a good day Jen.  Still needing 3 numbers - maybe tomorrow.  Well today we hit 33  & have light snow, after a 84 for yesterday. have a good evening

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen glad to hear you are feeling good. I know you will not over do. Still going to pray for a positive outcome.
I need only one more, but I think someone will beat me to it. See you all tomorrow, and I was told it is going to be very cold.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Two more today and this card is so bad I'm not even getting numbers where they don't count. LOL!

Cool here, 44 this morning and took most of the day to get to 69. Warmer tomorrow and they say only 51 tonight.

Good luck everyone.

Jen, don't you be doing too much.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you had a good day, in need of 4 more numbers.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 3 #  good luck to all Prayers to you jen Glad you had a better day

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

A couple here and there...Today I finished knitting a lacy scarf it came out pretty nice. I am now starting a three color throw so that will keep me out of trouble...
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP