Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 5th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Overcast here all day, but no major rain, I think thats in the forecast for tomorrow though.

OK, Here are the #s for tonight>

B-2  N-45  G-47  O-75

I-26  I-29  O-63  B-10

N-31  G-60  O-69

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

3 numbers tonight but not near the E oh well will see what tomorrow brings.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Still need 5 for my E win - maybe tomorrow.. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Two again tonight and five more to go. That is three nights in a row that I have gotten two numbers.

We had a high of 83 today with a little breeze. Rain coming for the weekend and keeping an eye on NATE. I will be happy when hurricane season is over.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

6 more to go for me. Let's hope there will be someone who gets it all for this E bonus game tonight.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

A  few more today but no E   good luck to my buddies   We've had light showers most of day amounting to 3 tenths of inch 

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@dixie18  Wow a whole 3 tenths of an inch. Mother Nature is being cheap. Stay dry.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

I got a few more numbers today, good luck to rest of you!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It looks like I am here early. I got a lot of numbers but still need a few more, but I have a feeling there will be a bingo tonight. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series