Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS OCT 28thWELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 28thWELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had 4 WINNERS for last night's game, LindaB, Convertiblegal, miliannie, and Mary Riley.

Are you ready for the Bonus Game?

We are playing clover-leaf.gif 4 POSTAGE STAMPS

Here are the numbers for tonight, No N's in this Game.

B-3  B-13  I-21  I-30

G-53  G-60  O-69  O-74

B-7  I-24  G-49  G-56

O-63  and B-9

Good Luck, I'll "BOO" back soon, Jen

Either there is something wrong with my phone or I'm just lost. I do not see any way to play

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Welcome @CassieL800630 . Glad @miliannie  replied. Just now read this. Just be sure to allow Private Messaging in you account settings so @jen43 can contact you with a card. I have tried to message others when they ask and find they don't allow private messaging. 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Our Bingo Lady @jen43  will send you a card sometimes on Sunday.  Keep it and play with it  all week long, after Jen called the daily numbers.  First, we play the straight bingo.  Once someone wins it, we play a Bonus bingo game of Jen's choice. You must come back to this tab to check the numbers and post your results. 

We all look forward of have you, @CassieL800630 playing bingo with us.

Honored Social Butterfly

@LindaB671 Wow woman! That was fast, congratulations a big coup on your part. Here I am wondering if I will make any progress tomorrow, and you have all four tonight. That's wonderful, bask in the limelight while you can. Good luck to everyone in the bonus, bonus game whatever it may be.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Linda you go girl, congrats. I can remember this happening before. 

I had my booster shot and again I had the reaction. I had the headaches and felt cold all over, but no fever and stomach cramps. The headaches have ease a little, and the stomach cramps are gone, and I am not cold anymore. 

I will see you all tomorrow, for our Extra Bonus Game. Chow everyone.

Charonanne E Kading
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for the congrats all. @miliannie  It’s a secret!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to yesterday winners 🎉 and Congrats to Linda on her win today 🎉 I got 2 numbers

Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS ALL WINNERS

WANDA MORRIS
Social Butterfly

Congrats @LindaB671 another win, good going. Have a good weekend all if we don't have another game.

Regular Social Butterfly

My guess is that we'll probably go for a cover all, "vexed" Janet, for the final bonus game.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Vexed, we will play tomorrow, so join us, Jen.

Social Butterfly

Thanks @jen43 

Silver Conversationalist

@jen43  Bonus Bingo here on card #95. B-6,13,8,4; I-24,16,23,30; G-55,48,60,46; O-72,62,68,66. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Holy Moly, Linda.  That's amazingly fast.  Hat's off (and slippahs too) to you. 

(Psst!  What did you whisper into the Bingo Fairy's ears?) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Boy Linda, That was a quick one,WTG !

celebration-balloons.jpg Celebrate YOUR WIN !

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO ! You are the 1st one to Yell B  I  N  G  O !

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP