Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS OCT 22nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 22nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Felt like summer here today, our weather is so mixed up!

SassiLady and miliannie were our Winners last night, so it's time for the Bonus Game, we are playing>outside-picture-frame.gif  OUTSIDE PICTURE FRAME, you don't have to worry about the middle LOL!

Here are your numbers>

B-13  B-6  I-17  I-25  N-39

N-45  G-52  G-49  O-71  O-66

I-30  B-3  N-31  N-44

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, looks like miliannie and I are in the same boat with the middle filled in except for one and all our outside missing numbers. Congratulations on your win last night miliannie.

Tonight I am sitting on six empty places for the outside frame. Good luck to everyone, someone yell tomorrow please.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you, SassiLady.  The occasional win does increase the fun factor of the game.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I need 7 hits for the Outer frame or 8 hits for a coverall.  That means, most of my hits have been inside. 

Miserable final days of the humid front. 

Many of our visitors (tourists) don't like to wear masks. For them, it's a personal choice.  For us, it could affect the slow re-opening of businesses.  Our State believe in masks and social distancing.  I wish our visitors would do the same out of respect for us, and care for many small businesses who have been patiently for  phase 2,out of 5 phases, to relaunch their business.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our winners ๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few more numbers today waiting to see what tomorrow brings my way.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it seems you and I have the same weather, but our cold front is coming tomorrow. Congrats to SassiLady and miliannie for their win.

I got some good numbers tonight. Take care everyone and see you all tomorrow. 

Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP