Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS OCT 21st BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 21st BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi

Everyone, Cold here today, guess that rumor was true.

I really dislike cold weather..

Here are the numbers for tonight>

G-54  G-47  B-2  B-10

I-23  I-29  N-31  N-36

O-64  O-74  B-4  I-18

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm still waiting on those 5 numbers

Social Butterfly

I dislike cold weather also @jen43 . My fat doesn't keep me warm, it is just for looks. ๐Ÿ˜Š I still need 4 for an O. I like @miliannie 's description of her omelette card. I have printed bingo cards with a red pencil I use for marking. Thought about old daubers, but a cat would probably nudge me and mark all the wrong ones or the cat. Good luck all on the rest of the "O".

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I am down to three for a coverall also, but two of them are needed for the O, will have to see what tomorrow brings. We made the 80's today, it's 76 and supposed to go down to the low 60's tonight. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

I have a yellow dauber, which made my bingo card look like a half filled omelet plate.  5 more to a cover all, or a complete mimosa.  Cheers. 

Silver Conversationalist

Where is everyone? And I thought I was late to the party! I know what you mean @jen43. Itโ€™s time to get the furnace going as fall has come to the northeast. No โ€œOโ€-lei (I like that @miliannie!) here. Iโ€™m in need of three.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I am about to go to church for Bible Studies. I was forced to put the air conditioner back on as it is 89 right now. It will be 58 in the morning. 

I got a few more numbers tonight and some were helpful.

You all take care and have a great night. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP