Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS OCT 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 18th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A beautiful day here, nice and sunny, only a light jacket needed, loving it !

Here are your numbers for today>

# goodluck, #someoneneedsthesenumbers !

B-11  N-38  N-35  G-60  O-73

I-30  B-4  I-22  O-70  N-45

B-14  I-27  G-57

I'll be back soon to check, #yourbingolady...Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Two more but this won't happen for me. I counted three times to see how many I still needed. Got 9 then 10 then 9 again, so I guess majority rules and I need 9 numbers..........not gonna happen.

Goodnight and  good luck to all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Ah, the Fall and its cooler days! I got to thinking why is Autumn called "Fall". So I ask Bing/Google. And this is what I got as an answer to my question:

Autumn is called 'fall' because of the suns continuing falling position in the sky. As the days get shorter the sun continues to 'fall' closer to the horizon until the Winter solstice on December 21st.

Thank you, science.answers.com
Recognized Social Butterfly

The sun shined for half of the day. I had to take one of my kitties to the vet. he had a UTI. I am not having any luck with this game. Someone will get a bingo, it won't be me. See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh  - I'm getting close.  We had a beautiful Fall day too.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

4 numbers today need a few more for the frame will see what happens tomorrow.Weather nice here a little cool but ok.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

It was on the chilly side around 40...tonight we're expecting temps to drop and frost will hit us..So take the plants in to protect them. I got a few numbers but still have a way to go...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Only 1 number today good luck to the rest of you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP