Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS OCT 14th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 14th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Evening everyone, A gray color for a Gray day, rainy and overcast.

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-12  I-21  G-60  N-41  O-61

I-25  N-32  B-7  O-67  G-46

N-37  I-30  B-1

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Got 1 number that is no where near the mini house.

You got my vote of approval SassiLady.

Hey Vexed, if you were living nearby, I'd grab you for a early morning power walk around a park that's right by the ocean.  I feel energized every time I walk up the sea wall; as each wave that crashes against the rocks it blesses me with the clean scent of the sea.  Nothing smells better than this.

Social Butterfly

That sounds great. Wish I could take you up on the offer. That would do the trick. Thank you @miliannie . ๐ŸŒŠ ๐ŸŒด 

Honored Social Butterfly

I think I am going to have a protest march.....you gave us 3 B's, 3 I's nd3 N's but only 2 G's & 2 O's, what happened to equal opportunity?  LOL! Okay, I still need three numbers so will see what happens tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Social Butterfly

Need 5 numbers. Temp is up and down. Much like my energy. (Except more down than up). ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck all on Fridays numbers. 

Silver Conversationalist

I still need three numbers. Cooler temperatures coming my way with highs only in the 50s this weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

It's been cloudy here but so far no rain yet, I'm in need of 5 more numbers good luck to the rest of you.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP