Honored Social Butterfly

THURS OCT 12th, OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, I'm feeling better today, more relaxed, I even made a big batch of chili , enough to feed all my Bingo buddies, it turned out real good, just the right amount of bite to it.

Here are the Numbers for tonight>

I-27  I-20  B-12  G-57

O-69  O-62  B-13  G-47

I-30  G-51  I-29 

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Ladies, You all cheer me up, have a great evening, see you tomorrow, Jen

forYou4.gif

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers tonight but need more for the N oh well.Glad you feel better get alot of rest that helps.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

That Chili sounds great just the thing to warm a body on this chilly night...Not quite an "N" yet, but looking pretty good....
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need  a few   more Good luck     Glad you are better jen

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh Jen - glad you are feeling better.  Sounds like everyone is coming over for chili - sounds really good - wish you lived closer.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

Glad to hear you're feeling better.  Now, let's talk about a bowl of homemade chilli.  Thanks for the offer.  If we lived closer, I'd be on my way.

Still need 2 numbers and there is still hope.  Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen now I know where to go for chili, yum. Got some numbers just not the right ones. I need two more to make the N. But I have a feeling someone will beat me to it.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad you feel better today. The chili is delicious so thanks even though I may pay for it later. LOL.

I got two that I needed and still have a long way to go. Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Glad to hear you're feeling better today, a bowl of chili sounds good to me! I got 1 of the numbers I needed.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health