Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS Nov 30th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS Nov 30th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Mary Riley was our winner last night, So we have a Bonus Game, Tonight we are playing>letter-C.gif Letter C

N-42  B-6  I-27  B-10

I-20  G-46  G-55  O-68

B-14  N-32  G-49  O-71

I-29  B-3  N-41

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to all...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow got nine  numbers tonight and all in good places,need two numbers for the C,will see what tomorrow brings.We are having warm weather in the high 50's and maybe even a 60 will see.Good luck all and enjoy your weather if it's good.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No "C" for me tonight. Today started cold but got warm my the time I picked my grandson up from school. Tonight going down in the 40's.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary!๐Ÿ‘ I need a few more numbers for the C

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Got a ways to go on my C. Nothing special going on today - nice day here.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Working on a C....missed bingo last night, my bad as I had a bingo down the N's.

Congratulations to Mary R on her win.

Did you hear about the snow in Hawaii. I got a kick out of that news but they said it isn't an unusual happening. Good luck everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Oh yes, ma'am, we have snow in Hawaii. On the Big Island, where the volcano is still spewing lava into the ocean, there are two tall mountains, the Mauna Loa and the Mauna Kea. From the Mauna Loa, there are many volcanic vents and fissures where the lava can chose to flow. On the other side of the island, we have Mauna Kea, where the temperature can plunge really low and we have snow falling during this time of the year. You can literally get up early in the morning, drive up to the Mauna Kea top, ski some, then drive down to the sea and surf some , all in one day!
The Hawaii that most tourists see is concentrated on Oahu, where you find Honolulu and its iconic Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach; Maui, where its famous resort town is Ka'anapali, famous golf courses of Wailea and the summit of Haleakala can be found; and Kauai, the wettest island is gaining some fame since hurricane Iniki. The big Island does get some tourism in its two major towns: Hilo fis famous for the Mac nut farms, anthurium, Volcano National Park. For some of us who are older , we may remember the Tsunami of 1960, when Hilo was inundated with this huge wave coming in from its bay front. And for the sports minded, Kona is world famous for the Ironman Triathlon race.
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats  to Mary  Still  need a dew for the C  Good luck to all

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP