Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS May 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS May 30th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We had rain again last night, so far it's rained every night this week, we are not the only area being affected, terrible flooding going on around the river towns, homes and business places are under water, areas near the Mississippi River are flooding bad, I think the river is trying to reclaim the land!!

Here are your numbers for tonight.

G-60  O-74  B-15  I-29

B-12  I-20  G-50  O-62

I-17  G-56  O-66  B-3

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Still don't even come close to the bonus bingo. Only 1 hit today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Got 5 more numbers today maybe tomorrow will help me out.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen it is getting harder to get on here to play this game. I am afraid I will not be able to do it and that will be frustrating. I don't know what to do when this happens. Tonight I would click on my name and nothing came up, like it usually does, so I went into games and clicked on my name and the list that has Community came up and clicked on it and here I am. I don't know if it is my computer or not. Now I have finished complaining.
I pray for all those people who are being affected by these storms and floods. I know some of us had a lot of damage here in Texas.
See you or maybe I will see you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

One number and not where it was needed. Ah well there is still tomorrow night.

Good luck everyone.

Prayers for all those in flood zones.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

So much turmoil across the country and down south with rivers flooding ..I feel so bad every time the news comes on and shows the devastation. My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by this...I'm lagging a little bit on the numbers..so here's to tomorrow's numbers...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakoutยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP