Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS MAY 3rd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS MAY 3rd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had one winner last nigh, ladyfox58 with 3 Bingo's !

Lots of rain last night and today, so goofing off 11

We are playing the "lg Frame"

outside-picture-frame.gif HERE ARE YOUR NUMBERS>

B-12  B-4  G-53  G-47

N-45  N-32  O-68  O-75

N-44  I-30  I-27

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

6 numbers tonight and I only need three for a large frame,ha!ha!Wisconsin is having weird weather there were hail stroms all over the state they say they had some pretty big hale in somes town we got a little and rain and more rain.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good,see you all tomorrow.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Need 3 numbers for the large frame or 5 numbers for the cover all. My dauber ink is yellow. so my card looks like a cooking omelette speckled with some unmixed egg white.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh dear, my sincere apologies. I should have sent congrats to ladyfox. Please forgive me. Way too much going on right now and it is slowing my brain down.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for the Congrats everyone, I got 3 numbers for the Large Frame.

Recognized Social Butterfly

This card I got is bad luck. So far this week I have had a day where there wasn't any numbers, and now today only One.
I am off to a concert tonight to hear my grade 8 grandson play his last middle school concert.
It is hard to believe that he will be going to high school next year.
His brother and him will be at the same school, with his brother being in his Junior year. Also Cooper made the high school marching band and his brother will be his section drill leader for the saxophones. I feel sorry for Cooper.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow a triple bingo ladyfox, that was great. Congratulations!

Tonight I got 4 again, it makes it the fourth day in a row that I have gotten 4 numbers. LOL!

I also want you all to know that I have a new name and it is.......

"name unknown". Had to make an appointment with a new lab and they don't supply a REAL person. The stupid thing could not understand my name even though I spelt it and said it, just like they asked, three times. When I hung up I had a text with a confirmation order that actually said "name unknown" followed by the appointment time and confirming number. I have a good mind to sign in that way on Tuesday.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP