Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS MAY 25th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS MAY 25th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Sunshine and blue skies today, YEA !

Speaking of weather, miliannie , I hope the water in the canal hasn't gotten any higher.Heart

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TODAY>

B-11  I-29  O-64  G-52

I-24  B-7  G- 57  B-2

O-66  G-50  O-63  G-55

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

100_1449.JPG

Regular Contributor

Hi Jen,  4 numbers for me today.   Had  a trip to the dentist today to get my partial redone after I had a tooth pulled awhile ago.  Not very exciting,  Last week we had a visit from my oldest son Robert and daughter-in-law Diane and their dog Sherman. They were here for 5 days and we had a party with friends and neighbors.  They brought some good wine from Sonoma California where they live on a vineyard that Diane manages. Til tomorrow.  Naomi

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Naomi,I'm glad you got to see your son, sounds like a good visit.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Think I  still need 4   good luck to all  

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow one number it did help but still need alot more will see what tomorrow brings. Weather nice here not cold a little warmer and thank God no rain.Good luck all and see you all tomorrow.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Today was very pleasant not real hot with a cool night in forecast, I need only 1 more number and all my stamps will be full.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still needing 2 for my stamps - maybe tomorrow.  Have a good evening all.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

It is hot, hot, hot. With some of the kids getting out for the long weekend, and than going back next week for 3 days and some school are saying tomorrow is their last days, it is confusing. I thought today was Friday. I am glad I have one more day to see if I get a bingo.
Watched Dirty Dancing new version last night and liked it. It was almost like the original one, but they added a few more songs, and dance numbers. The ending was different but I liked it.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

My best is down to two numbers..Three square are all filled in ...We'll see what tomorrow brings..Very damp cloudy day ...and more of the same for tomorrow...drat!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We have it a bit cooler here but comfortable.

Woman Sad I started out needing 5 tonight and I still need 5. Maybe tomorrow I will get a ton of numbers, maybe, maybe, maybe.

Good luck everyone.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Sassilady I keep looking for the request for some of the games and cannot find the requests. I found the games that is why I have not be able to fill your request.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

@Charonanne

Oh wow so that's why I got a bunch of lives from you in Bubble Witch 2 tonight. Some games don't have a friend list for that particular game but just all your friends, so I appreciate the lives but do you play the games regularly? If not you don't have to worry about helping me out. Thanks though.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Bert, Trying this with my tablet, so far, so good.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

2 to go, or to bingo. Fat chance, right?

The canal water did not cross the street yesterday. Today, the high tides are an hour from now. Already some of the water is trickling onto the street on the canal side. On Friday, high tides will come in at 5 pm Hawaii time (6 hrs later than East Coast, 5 hrs later than Central time etc...) This tidal water level will be the highest. The King tides--as this phenomenon is called--will recede after Friday.

Here's a news article from the Seattle Times:
King tides expected to bring coastal flooding to Hawaii (Originally published May 24, 2017 at 4:44 pm)
By The Associated Press

HONOLULU (AP) — Federal forecasters warn that Hawaii’s shorelines will likely flood over the weekend as record-level spring “king tides” combine with a large summer swell.

The National Weather Service in Honolulu posted a statement Wednesday warning of coastal flooding and erosion across the island chain for the holiday weekend. South shore beaches like Oahu’s Waikiki are most at risk.

An ocean swell is expected to build from the south on Friday and continue through Memorial Day, generating advisory-level waves for south-facing coastlines. Combined with the highest tides of the year, known as king tides, forecasters expect water levels in Honolulu to reach peak levels Friday and Saturday evenings.

A similar tide was experienced on the last weekend of April, when Honolulu reported its highest tide on record.
Honored Social Butterfly

@miliannie

It sounds like what I was reading on the Earth and Sky site. The Super Moon which we couldn't see because it's dark side is towards us right now was supposed to cause higher tides.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Here's what a local TV station has reported last night about King tides. Just click on the safe link below and watch:

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/35512999/lifeguards-and-waikiki-hotels-gear-up-for-king-tide-impa...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jen43

I haven't got one of those yet. Between the smart phone I've had for 2.5 years and still only use for texting and talking, and my kindle for reading I don't think I can handle anymore gizmos. Oh, the very old desktop PC and my laptop. LOL!

My daughter uses a tablet, who knows, maybe one of these days.

Glad you are liking it and that it is working out okay.

Honored Social Butterfly

Don't know if i can use it for sending the card numbers, it would probably take all day.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP