Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS MARCH 31st BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS MARCH 31st BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi everyone, a overcast day here.Maybe we will have blue skies tomorrow,one can only hope.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-15 I-22 N-32 G-57 O-70

I-30 N-35 G-51 N-41 O-66

G-59 O-62 B-11 B-4 I-27

Good Luck,I'll be back soon,Jen.

Conversationalist

No bingo for me tonight. I still need 2 more. Only had 3 numbers this evening and need 5 for a full card.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I'm 3 numbers short of finishing the Picnic Table maybe tomorrow we'll be able to have that picnic 🧺 SassiLady 😄

Social Butterfly

Finally got the cat off my lap and mouse hand. No bingo here yet. If no one wins tonight, we may all win tomorrow. 🎉 Will have to make a list of who brings what to the picnic. Good luck all.

Honored Social Butterfly

I can't finish mine either, and I think a woodpecker has been using it to peck away on. We had some rain and wind and now the swing is on the ground, down a small hill instead of sitting on the pool deck where it should be, one of the tables is keeping it company, luckily the glass in the top of the table didn't get broken. 

Good luck everyone. I hope someone finishes their table so we can have a picnic.

Regular Social Butterfly

I can't finish the picnic table today.  If no one else can either, then I'll do my best to finish it tomorrow. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP