Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS June 1st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS June 1st WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the month of June, and to our Bonus Game, we had 6 WINNERS last night, AWESOME !

convertiblegal with 2 Bingo's, dixie18, jonibee with 3 Bingo's, ladyfox58, prisonnurse06 and FAYESPLACE, a good night for bingo's !

SO...Me thinks we will finish with a COVER ALL, HERE ARE YOUR #s> B-7  B-15  I-30  I-19  N-40

N-44  G-52  G-59  O-75  O-62

G-47  B-9  I-26  O-72  N- 38

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back later to check, Jen

bingo-balls.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

Tonight is take a rest which my card has but I'm still riding high ..thank you to all who wished me congratulations...looking forward to tomorrows numbers..A beautiful day in the neighborhood..Our Peonies are opened and the scent is glorious...
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Well today was the last day of school for two of my grandsons. Cooper goes into grade 8, and Coleman his brother goes into grade 10. Coleman is also playing the Bari Sax Alto next year in the concert band and will continue with his alto sax during marching season which starts next Tuesday for the month of June, and than Monday thru Friday in July and August. He will be missing two because of vacation.
I drive a 2005 Caviler and I had two backpacks a Bari Sax that is heavy and 4 ft. long regular sax, and a tombone, I drove Coleman's friend home, as they got out early. We got all of them in my trunk but only by a inch to spare. I swear by little car was driving with the back end down and dragging at least thats what it felt like. Oh well I only have to do this once a year, that why I am getting a SUV for my new car, since I will probably picking Coleman up a lot with his Bari Sax.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Wow congrats everybody - YEA!!! Still missing a few for my cover all.  Beautiful day here.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow congratulations to all the winners nice.3 numbers tonight but need a few more for a cover all,We'll see what tomorrow brings.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weather if it's good.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the rest of yesterday's winners !! I got some numbers and need only 4 more.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Wow Congrats to all winners More numbers scattered   around 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, I didn't get a chance to get back to Thursday, what a surprise.

Congratulations to the six winners.

Well our a/c which had been on the bum is working, sort of anyway. I guess I will have to pray for the next 5 weeks as my son will be away. I'll just try not to do too much and get over heated.  LOL!

Good luck everyone.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP