Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THURS June 18th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Message 1 of 10

Got down to needing only 1/# so please sign me up next week good luck to the gang n glad  u r husband is doing ok have a Bless weekend everyone.

Mary Riley
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10
Jen glad Denny is well. Congrats to our winners. If your rain system is part of the tropical storm, than I know sunshine is on the way because we have it after raining all day yesterday. I only need one number for the Y. See you all tomorrow.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

4 numbers today and two are in the right spots only need two #'s for the bonus here's hoppig.Good luck everyone and congratulation ladies.See you all tomorrow it rain last night and more expected today.makes the flowers grow and the ones that have are beauitful.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10
Several numbers but no luck Congrats to both our winners yesterday You are so strong will continue the prayers
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Well we have sunshine lots of suneshine today.  No Y for me.  Ciongrats to our winners.  Glad to hear Denny is doing better.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

down to one,  Glad Denny is better, don't like calls like that, no, I don't.  Guess I'll put on my rain coat and go outside and play with the flower garden, can't plant unless I muck them in, which I may have to do.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

I hope your weather changes just don't send it to us..It actually was a very nice day up in the 70s and sunny..we are expecting rain on Sunday (Fathers' Day)...I got a few more numbers trying to line them up for the Y..mentally...ha

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TWO WINNERS!

I only got one number so that leaves me needing three more.....yeah I am halfway there.

93 feels like 100. Hot to say the least.

Jen glad Denny is okay but wish they could find the reason. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
Congratulations to yesterday's winners!! 👏👏 I got a couple of numbers to fit the Y
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THURS June 18th, WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME!

Message 10 of 10

Hi Everyone, We had 2 winners yesterday, jonibee, and lindloffjm, So it's on to the Bonus round.

Weather here is a repeat, only the rain is ongoing, hasn't stopped, we're gonna float away !

badDay11.gifI had a rude awakening this morning at 4:20am, Denny had another seizure, no injuries, but the dr sent him to the hosp, where they checked his med levels, and gave him a shot of a different seizure med, I called the facility at 1:30 and he was back, nurse said he was doing good, walking around and ate good, I even got to speak to him on the phone, just long enough to tell him I loved him, So I was very relieved, he's a strong little guy, always seems to bounce back!

Ok, Todays Bonus Game is letter-Y.gif letter "Y"

Why Y, I don't know !

B-9  I-25  O-61  I-21

N-43  G-53  O-68  B-3

N-35  G-60  I-30  N-31

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies