Honored Social Butterfly

THURS June 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, High temps agai today, what can I say?

DANG IT'S HOT !!

We continue with the Letter N, HERE ARE YOUR #s

FOR TODAY>

B-12  O-75  I-25  G-60

I-29  B-2  G-57  O-66

G-51  I-17  B-10  O-64

Good Luck, I'll be back soon , Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Warm here also I just stay inside with the ac helps.Got 4 numbers tonight and need three for the N,well see what tomorrow brings.Good luck all and stay cool.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

It looks like a lot of people are having close calls today. That means we're going to have a bonanza day tomorrow. I sure look forward to the many Bingo yells echoing from many corners of the US.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only need 1 more for my N .  We are having hot weather today & to get hotter next triple digits. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I am almost there for a N but not yet. In Saginaw Texas, they opened a new Kroger MarketPlace this week and today I finally got there, and also left some of my money there, it is so nice, this means I have somewhere else to go other than Walmart.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi prisonnurse, we have a Kroger near here, they are very nice grocery stores, I love their vegetable area, everything is so nice and fresh and beautifully displayed.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

1 number for me today, it's been pretty got today with a slight breeze every now and then.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 4 numbers  Good luck to all    Very HOT here in Wi

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well another rainy day in sunny Florida. Actually it was only from about 11 to 3.

I know it's our rainy season and I don't mind a few rain clouds passing over and dumping on us once in a while but every day and sometimes for way more than half the day. It leaves us feeling wet because it is so muggy.

Tonight I am left needing one number so I will have to wait and see what happens. Now I am off to eat my big salad with grilled chicken on it.

Have a great evening and good luck to all.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png