Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS July 2nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS July 2nd WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, We had three winners last night, michol, ladyfox58, and FAYESPLACE ! We start the Bonus Game, We are playing > picnic-table.gif 4th of July Picnic table ! Clear a place on the table, here are your numbers >

O-75  O-72  B-4  B-9  G-51

G-60  B-14  N-39  N-41  O-65

I-22  I-30  B-1

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, in the 90's here, this old lady is not going out in that, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Three more numbers and it'll be celebration time for me. Until tomorrow, stay safe everyone.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We lucked out today, had a couple of rainy spells but when the T-storms came they stayed just far enough North of us and we did get a little rain but no lightening and the thunder wasn't loud because it was so far away.

I am still in need of three for a picnic table and I just may not have one at all.

Took Samson for his second injection of Adaquin which is supposed to help with his arthritis. They are going to let me know what the cost will be to remove the growth on his back, which she thinks is a fatty tumor, and to remove the growth on his eyelid. The vet in NY took one off the same place on his eyelid six years ago but it seems to have come back and gotten much larger this time. They will do it when they take the growth off his back but didn't want to have to put him under just for the eye.  He also gets two more injections of the Adaquin. He is also taking medication for the arthritis for pain. I sure hope this helps him.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Finally got here, I had to wait until the thunderstorm was over. There were 60 mph winds. The rain was going sideways, reminding me of my days living in Huntsville Texas, and hurricanes.
No picnic table for me tonight. Congrats to our winners.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to the rest of yesterday's winners 🎉 I only need 2 more numbers... good luck to rest of you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP