Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS July 29th COVERALL FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS July 29th COVERALL FINISH

Hi Everyone, Well that wasn't too bad, 5:35 my time.

FAYESPLACE was our Winner last night, so we are playing the CoverAll for our game.

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-3  B-13  I-18  I-27  N-34  N-37

G-49  G-50  O-73  O-62  B-1

I-21  N-41  O-69  G-47

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, eye exam went well, both eyes are looking good, got my script for my reading glasses, I'm good to go. Jen

Regular Contributor

only need 5 more ....should I  message you Jen43 what i need and put a dollar in the mail to you???  LOL 😁

Thanks
Pam G.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Congrats to Fayeplace for the win. I got some good numbers tonight. 

Jen glad to hear that your eye exam went great. I remember after my cataracts surgery I could see things that I couldn't before and it was wonderful, and the color. I still need glasses for reading, but not for driving or watching tv. 

You all have a great night and stay safe and healthy and strong. 

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

Quite far away from the cover all.  Good luck all.

Honored Social Butterfly

Wow glad your eye visit went well. I think I must be one of a very, very few that had cataracts removed and still needs glasses. LOL. She said, "I left you a little bit near sighted". Before I could read the small print without my glasses not I can't and I need to grab a magnifying glass. Ah well, such is life.

Good luck everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi SassiLady, I had a really good tech that did my vision test, she was so patient with me, I told her she was a saint, if it had been me doing it , I would have said ; 

Just read it already ! lol

Honored Social Butterfly

Happy to hear all is well with your eyes, Congratulations to Fayesplace on her win yesterday 🎉 Got a few numbers and only need 6 more for the Cover All. Good luck Bingo buddies!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP