Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS July 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS July 27th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, We finally got some much needed rain. cooled it off a bit, Yea !

HERE ARE THE #s FOR TONIGHT>

B-11  N-39  O-70  G-59

I-16  B-6  N-44  I-30

B-1  N-38  G-55  O-63

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

3dletters-summer.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Still need a couple more  Good luck 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

One out of 5 much needed numbers made its appearance today. The other four may decide not show up tomorrow. That's the 'half empty theory". The "half full theory", as embraced by Polyanna, would say something like this: with so many numbers already called, the last four missing spots on the # symbol will most likely be filled up tomorrow.

I've always loved Polyanna and her "Glad Game", as I've dusted myself up off the floor and and got back in the race after each set back throughout life. That's how we get over our trials and tribulations. I didn't know anything about therapy until about 40 years ago. There are a few ladies among our bingo group who went to the same "pulling oneself up by one's own bootstraps" school. High five to us !!!
Social Butterfly

We had quite a storm  during the night - lots of rain - today is really muggy. Not much for me tonight.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I think I need 2 more. I don't know why but this game is confusing me. I think it's because I am still thinking all the O's rather than all the G's. LOL.

Hot 92, I stayed in all day except for feeding the chickens. It's gonna be the same tomorrow but I have a 2pm appointment for Samson at the Vets.

Here is Samson outdoors with Prissy.

Prissy and Samson.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Aww, Great photo !
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@jen43Thank you.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had another hot day. Starting today and up to when school starts I have my grandson with me, as it is now full band and like I had said his parents are both band teachers.
Tomorrow Cooper and I are going to get me a new I Phone, as the one I have is 5 year old. I hang unto things for a long time.
I got a few more numbers and noticed that I almost have a cover all, but no bingo. See you all tomorrow .
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 1 more number for #

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP